top button

I Only Think to Maintain Runescape Up

0 votes

War banners are cool. To the point they've been neglected since discharge they don't even wield, although they had been a fashionscape secure for skillers in the previous days. First and foremost thank you for taking the time. Is the feminine character model. Since Solak came out I've been amazed on the quality of Merethiel's NPC the standard of it is far above what OSRS Gold players are use to. If you could make our players look like this you would attract a lot of female players old and new. I only think to maintain RuneScape up with all the best internet mmos, individuals will want to see a nicely designed player model rather than something that looks like tomb raider.

Female model literally uses the male version and it seems *horrible *, and most recent outfits are bulky and boxy. The textures are incredible, though - it's just the recycled models that are boxy. Once you attempt to mix and match A good deal of the new armor sets are REALLY bulky in areas and don't play nice. Especially on females, stuff such as the Equis armor has HUGE plates around the shoulders and waist, but extremely slender limbs which produce the character seem as though they're trying to wear something a few sizes too big, while the sheratan set is a great example of something that you could reasonably combine with other armor sets (Color/material fitting apart ).

RuneScape includes a theme? Proceed to Lumbridge and then to the crafting. When you do that, look around at the world. If there's any theme that comes from it would be"theme park". There's so much different stuff there the just doesn't fit. Giant portals at a swamp for a hidden town searching next to NPCs. Giant tower between two towns. Another giant portal site with lots of clutter around. The transitions are extremely abrupt also.

The death of Guthix has been the transition from mostly grounded medieval RPG to enormous bombastic dream elements and, while plot-wise it does work with his death bringing back the gods and all, the worldbuilding has been increasingly of an abysmal mess ever since. Dwarf Cannon came out in'03. Cave Goblin electricity was canon because'07. To be blunt, this"mostly grounded medieval" RuneScape Gold you talk of hasn't existed for the majority of RuneScape's life.It used to be (largely ) thematic, but then at some point they simply said"fuck world building" and, like you said, turned it into a theme park. More information please visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

posted May 28 in General by Fast Gamegold

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

An investment in a Real world advertising budget to RuneScape gold address the issues I raised & (hopefully) bring in a new generation of gamers, or return of the ones that have left & may visit":thats exactly what it is like now?" Could solve the guaranteed monthly cash flow problems. Television, game & print shop advertisements on a large international basis wont be cheap though. Whether this hasn't occured since the budget is genuinely that tight, then they want to correct the match (bots) before proceeding ahead or they simply cba to spend the money is guesswork. My preference: Twist the SOF back to free spins only, & put some thought to a marketing section - theres just so much cash you can get out of the (relative) few who really do play, but theres a world full of fresh pockets out there if you tell them just where to come.

I really don't like how the wilderness will be all single or all multicombat. All skillers will go to solitary, making the multicombat worlds vacant except maybe for a couple of big clans that waste hours searching for each other. The wilderness how it's right now is nice. Yes. Right now the wilderness is poor, this will make it even worse. There's no point in visiting a multi battle world in case your skilling.

Once the wilderness was during its peak in action, there was some thing like a food chain. Trainers and single individual pkers were searched by small, unorganized multiple player classes (teams), little organized clans hunted the teams, and bigger coordinated clans hunted the small clans and every other. Right now, there really are not any coaches (there are different places to mine rune today and I'm not even certain if the boneyard is still about ), so the activity has truly died. In freeplay in which I play, even the deep jungle is most likely as safe as many the other areas in the freeplay world. Jagex tries to help clans by creating clan support material like citadels and clan chats. However, if they are really interested in helping clans they should concentrate on improving wilderness activity. Put incentives for people like trainers to venture outside in the wilderness (for instance, experience rewards and maybe more training areas).

And knock out these single battle wilderness worlds. Either leave the wilderness as it's with single battle zones or induce single combat pkers to use another PvP area. It's a simple, common sense idea really and will probably benefit the clans and the wilderness greater than any clan support update has. I understand that had little to do with the authentic new battle system but I needed to find that out. Being a freeplayer, I can only access a small portion of the Runescape Map, therefore this does not really disturb me. But I was looking at the map now and noticed how little real land has been added to the mainland in the past eight(?) Years approximately. This is because there's actually no room for expansion. Most of the mainland is surrounded with water right now and Jagex appears not to need to reverse their programming by getting rid of the water and placing land over it. They've been able to go around this water barrier using islands to insert new material, but they could only do so for so long without sacrificing the feeling of rs3 gold a mainland.

in General
0 votes

Hi once again. I want serious information about RuneScape gold Dragon slayer quest. My principal acc in the sport is Vilnietiz2. I am missing 5 quest points, but can do this together with the Ernest the Chicken. Now I'm f2p person. The problem is, I'm gonna to do Dragon Slayer. My problem is my weakness. I can train on quite low enemis. Commonly these are lvl 9-19-21 guards of al-Kharid, Falador and Varrock. I can withstand duel with mountain giants. However, when I experience White knights, I confront the problem they do hit me and make sufficient damage (around 5 hp at one hit). Tried to duel with ice giants (due to their drops) - the bigger problem, they struck very severely.

So, if enemy that's equal to me, causes serious problems, meeting with enemy almost twice as powerfull, could be tragedy. After I'd acc with att 50, str 50, def 50, all rune (except platebody) and rune scimitar + potion of strenght + all inventory of high-level meals + antidragon shield. Elvarg devoured me. This time I will not neglect. That's why I need an serious advice. I've got some options: 1) abandon everything but defense. Train protection to Elvarg level (that can be 83).

It shouldn't bother me if my hit will be 10 - if I'm invincible to dragon's attack, it's ok. 2) abandon anything but strenght. In my top hit is not 11, however, say, 20 - I will complete evil dragon earlier and save on defense. 3) train all in equal levels and reach at all 70s: att 70, str.70, def 70. The best would be 83, although it may require some time. In top?levels (like 80s) I may own cocroaches both due to xp and fall. However, what about low level, like lousy 50?

I'M GETTING MY WINGS! However, I need help! I want to hear some activites to do while PC. This is going to take quite a while and I'm making weekly schedules(an activity while I pc) Ironic... I figure out if I'm gonna PC while PCing. I am good at Doing so mindlessly and will only get better at it. Let me hear what you do or what I must do to maintain a fair mind whilst doing this.

List up to Now. I bought DBZ season 1 to watch while I PC (900 minutes) and will be receiving the others shortly. Films. Go online forums. Play other games that are click then ceased (so I can continue looking at runescape) I really should know some games liek this men, please let me know. Workout - its do . What I can't do: Read a novel. Do assignments. Talk to buy rs 3 gold individuals via telephone -- thats hard.

0 votes

The 200th Quest: The Elven Quest. Wants OSRS gold Priffindas to be released. Rather than being published all at once, open it up over time. 1 week, crystal crafting. Another week, crystal construction and combat. (shows concept art). Says Seren is your town, that she chased through it. Requires Priffindas to be the Varrock for high levels. Idea was a Mourning's End Part 3 kind of thing, but changed now. Could be a world event around Seren possibly, at which everyone is working together to get shards of Seren to reassemble her. At approximately 185 quests at the moment. However, if it may be performed earlier, will be performed sooner. Grandmaster pursuit regarding the elves, but could also be another low level quest about the elves. How will Seren react to being reassembled? Any connections with Guthix? Shows Seren concept artwork, says it'll be used sometime next year.

So today that Runescape is comparatively dead, what do you believe Jagex could have done to increase the longevity of Runescape? I can't really think of this a popular game proceed south as awful as it has, at least from my standpoint. With my personal bias I would have to say the motion from simplistic skills to more complex and hard to pick up activities was a fairly bad decision. Dungeoneering (once I played with ) never felt like a concrete art which could be applied out the area. Summoning at least may be used most places.

I believe like Runescape definitely could still be going strong

Their focus on graphics and tiny updates was unsatisfactory to me as well, one of Runescape's attractions were the quests and I feel as though they missed out on some great opportunities. (Elf town??) I actually think their quest system is among the best out of this MMOs that I have played, and yet I really don't see a lot being published as of late. Maybe I'm just bitter, but that I believe like Runescape definitely could still be buy RS gold going strong if they had gone in another direction.

0 votes

I want to find RuneScape gold this much money in 240 hours, 300 being the maximum. Please dont suggest I struggle green dragons, they are overly crowded now adays. Ps: The oak logs would be utilized to make pine larders, and the limestone bricks could be produced into rock fireplaces. Also, I am looking for money making construction and methods raising methods only!

I'm a level 70 with the subsequent battle stats: Strength-66(34k xp into adv to 67)/70. Attack-54(5k xp to adv to 55)/60. Defence-52(9k xp to adv into 53)/60. Hitpoints-59(16k to adv to 60)/60. Range-too low to state. I struggle in the following equipment: Rune ful helmet. Rune platebody. Saradomin platelegs. Rune scimitar (I have baxe, 2h, dagger also ). Rune kiteshield. Rune gauntlets(charged). Explorers ring . Amulet of strength. Money:276k. What if I kill to achieve my goals?Will I must take a pal?Will I want food? If yes, what type? Thank you for your time,

Since this is a PvP world pure not only a BH pure I felt it belonged in here since the PvP worlds are not a mingame as such. Right well in the moment my primary account is stuck at F2P for the moment except to pass the time that I thought I'd return to an accounts (pure) I made while the wildy was there fairly after BH arrived and am looking about beginning with with the addition of PvP worlds. Oh and if you are wondering it's the lamest name. Names I'd. Skill - Current/Goal. Attk - 40/40. . Def - 5/5 (Don't ask me why I got 5 def. Made acc. Range - 38/40 (Currently training to 40 now. Shouldn't take long.) . HP - 44/Whatever it ends up at.

Both Prayer and Magic still level 1. Equipment I plan to PK in. Complete Steel Helm. Str Ammy. Steel Plate. Steel Kite. Rune Scimmy. Green d'hide chaps. SoS Boots. I'd also like some basic advice one how to PK with this OSRS Money set up and these levels. Str too low for Rune 2h KOing? Use any range at all? Suggestions, comments and ideas all welcome.

0 votes

All areas of RuneScape 2107 gold now represent some part of medieval Europe or the near east. That really only leaves Mediterranean/Southern Europe, so it would be logical for the new continent to resemble Italy/Spain/Greece. I believe that you could integrate iron era concepts in to this. By way of example, you could have two big cities that resemble Carthage and Rome (Carthage employs elephants, please). The two are not at war, but have been previously and are currently in the middle of a tense standoff. The road between them is highly guarded and you will be attacked by tough foes if you attempt to travel along it. You could have either one town"great" and one town"bad" and also have quests where your character fights for the fantastic city or you might have them both on equal footing. The men and women who live here would resemble Celts and they're looked down upon as savages by the southerners. They're somewhat like Fremenniks, but these individuals are hunter-gatherers and reside in considerably smaller settlements. They're also in conflict with one if both cities to the southwest, which is trying to expand into their land. I think this could be a fantastic place to have the raiding dungeons thing, if that's what Jagex wants. I'm not sure why this is being pushed to us, at a recent survey solo bosses got twice as much support. I'm worried it is going to be an artisan kind of scenario, where Jagex retains polling it and players say no. I think what OSRS wants is a intricate solo boss, like the QBD of 2012. I say similar to the QBD because it initially existed in the old battle system which was quite basic, but also had mechanisms that were complicated for the time. I am not saying the mechanics should be exactly the same, though possibly the dragon kiteshield would be a good drop. The game itself isn't interesting enough to make me wish to play with, heck I have been so disinterested of games in general that I haven't even purchased Fallout 4 nonetheless.

I have been tempted to but I am always able to change my thoughts last second, which is actually mad taking into account how much I love Fallout. Just to give you an idea I bought Skyrim months and months until it's release, and was there watching the Steam countdown so that I could install the game when possible. I played the game on the day of launch and was extremely disappointed to learn my notebook could buy RS3 gold not run it properly, so much I ended up purchasing a much better gaming laptop just so I could enjoy it and similar matches to the fullest. And I really don't like TES as far as I enjoy Fallout.