top button

How do you hit shots in NBA2K21?

0 votes

Every match I play with mt nba 2k21 my team is shooting less than 40%. Ive struck 1 3 on the course of my 4 games and I just can't get anything to move beside open layups. It's ridiculous. What're you guys doing to strike shots? Google Crazy Eyes from Mr. Deeds and also you may see a pic of the developer who created the shooting mechanisms. Stick when grab and take or post fade. Button from anywhere in near. Works for me but it took a little practice. I have been playing since 2K13 but I have never been that great of a participant. I would say I'm average, but I know I shouldn't be missing all of these 3s. My starter players have never played this bad in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20

I swear I feel like I have wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I'd LOVE to be shooting at 40% but I'm lucky if I could hit 20%. I only play offline. I understand we have scrub players at this time, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups that are in the middle of the meter are not going in. I do not even dare to try out a jump shot. The AI appears to be absurd levels as well. I know they want to reward skill in 2k21 but this type of material is going to truly put off casual players and people new the 2K franchise and brand new to basketball matches.

I've been playing since 2K13 but I've never been that great of a player. I'd say I'm average, but I know I should not be missing all these 3s. My starter players have never played with this awful at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. I have a 75 3 pointer, I think that I greened one shot like 5 nba games. . Mostly wide open shots... and this was on allstar not even thinking to go at the rec center. .

The only other 2K I played 2K20 was 2K13 and which has been on PC. But this is a whole new level with a very different mechanic. I did ok at the demo and at the quickgames using the new shooting meter but can't hit the side of a barn here.Genuinely shooting 2/16 in an offline triple hazard game on just layups and 1 open jumpshot that airballed on marginally early.

Yeah, I almost have a feeling they will change this. 2k might realize if mostly everyone doesn't have expert dribble moves that the game will feel and look exceptionally slow.That slashing playmaker is the one! I got mine to get lock takeover as an option, but I am stuck between that and slashing since I really like to play defense.I made a 6'9 one which gets 22/1/13/22. I was going to get a Shawn Kemp type of player and buy Nba 2k21 Mt I think I got everything I had been going for.

posted Nov 16 in General by Mmoruki

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button