top button

Can I transfer to a U.S. university from a university outside of the United States?

+2 votes
posted Nov 28, 2018 by Darareaksmey

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, It's possible to transfer from a Cambodian university to a U.S. university, as well as between U.S. institutions, without losing all of your previous academic credit or starting over.

answer Nov 29, 2018 by Khemara