Institutes such as schools form an important part of our society. It is the schools upon whom the onus of helping the next generation rests. It is the schools that create and develop the students in such a way that they are able to contribute better to the society. They help the students grow in the truest sense of the word by helping them develop various new skills, nurturing them in such a way that they grow up to be confident individuals, and by imparting knowledge.
- Manual management of routine
- Communication gap
- Problems in conducting examinations
- Problems in the submission of fees
- Problems in managing a lot of data at once
- Problems in maintaining attendance