- Applicants must be applying to MSU as a freshman in order to be eligible.Students must have maintained a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
- Students who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Eligible Countries: International Undergraduate students are invited to apply.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Deadline: 14 May 2019
- Scholarship amounts range from $4,000-$20,000 per year for Office of International Undergraduate Programs.
- This scholarship can be renewed annually if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
- Presidential Scholarships: Scholarship recipients receive annual tuition waivers, a generous stipend and other unique incentives for each of four years.
As a public land-grant university, Montana State University offers baccalaureate degrees in 51 fields, master’s degrees in 41 fields, and doctoral degrees in 18 fields through its nine colleges. It has more than 16,900 students. Scholarship amounts range from $4,000-$20,000 per year.
MSU’s Office of International Programs is proud to offer merit-based scholarships to international undergraduate applicants. The Presidential Scholarships are Montana State University’s most distinguished academic awards, recognizing scholastic achievement, demonstrated leadership, and unique personal qualities.
International Undergraduate Scholarships for international students are available at Montana State University.
HOW TO APPLY
To summit the application : Click here