Biggest Difficulties Facing Educational Technology startups are:
- Not too often but occasionally, Edtech start-ups face technical difficulties due to bugs in software programming.
- Only, people who are accustomed to regular use of smartphones or computers can operate the application designed by Edtech companies.
- Extensive modules and features provided by the companies in their software makes it difficult for the users to use the application.
- In the Absence of internet-network, it difficult for users to access the applications, which is a significant setback.
- The risk of data mishandling might be bothersome; but all these drawbacks can be evaded by choosing proper, cost-efficient and best software that best benefits an organization.